Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who said a shower was so important....

Well for other than hygiene reasons.... I took a break to take a 5 minute shower. I feel such a relief. Like my day can start over again. Today was stressful. Not sure why. Lots going on. Sometimes i just wish that i could put in a leave chit but for some reason when you are a SAHM they do not make that form... Perhaps i should work on that. I have the 2 kids and a fixed dog with a cone on his head. He isn't to happy. I feel like getting Nanna to clean her room is like pulling teeth. What is so hard about that? She is 3. She has to many pricey toys to just toss them out, but what do i do? Take away the TV and she cries clean it for her and she cries cause she knows she is losing stuff. I finally got her room clean after 30 minutes and now she has NO TV.
Little Dude has 4 molars coming in and they are not pushing through. He has been horrid for the last 3 weeks. We got him to a point that he would sleep through the night but i feel like he has back tracked. I am not sure if it is his medications or the fact that he is having trouble breathing in his sleep. He wakes all frustrated and trying to catch his breath. I am not to sure. I know that i am going to be switching all of our PCM so maybe i get a doctor i like. That is on my list of things to do tomorrow... Lets hope that i remember

I guess that is enough bitching about my kids. They are really wonderful... I am just to stressed out to try to analyze what a 3 and 1 year old are doing!!!

No comments: