Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Posting in my blog

I really like the fact that i have a blog. I am not a writer, I am not a person of crazy profession, I am JUST a mom. I stay home with my kids, I cook clean deal with a 16 month old with Asthma, and a 3 year old who thinks she is 13. I would love to get on here and update but i really do not think that my life is that exciting for others. I am a Navy Wife dealing with the secret life hat outsiders do not think that we live. I am simple, I am plain, I like to wear make-up at times, I am a news freak, there are things i have to do daily, kinda OCD like. I am from a small town and moved to a big city, somewhat a small town girl that LOVES the big city world.

With all that being said. You will not find right punctuation, grammar or anything else that you learn in the English language in High School. I am just simple and would like to get my thoughts out. This is my outlet and this is what i will bugg those of you in the blogger world with.


thank you

have a nice day!

No comments: