Friday, April 18, 2008

Minerals....

So a bit ago i decided to switch from Revlon ColorStay makeup which was thick and had a lot of coverage. I love it but i knew it was rather cakey and heavy! I went on eBay and found PureMinerals. I thought that I would give it a try. I didn't like the concealer that it comes with because I like more coverage. So I ordered a concealer from them and waited a bit. I love it!!! I used Sheer Cover and I didn't like them, their concealer is a bit oily. Pure Minerals is wonderful though. I love that I can put more coverage on different parts of my face. I do need to use a moisturizer though. My face tends to get dry though....


I have ordered so much though them.... They are reasonable priced and their shipping is not going to kill you! You do have to wait for it to arrive but i truly LOVE this product!

No comments: