Monday, April 14, 2008

NFP

So hubby and i have decided that we are going to do NFP (Natural Family Planning). I was doing research on the IUD and I didn't like what I found. I came across this Buyer Be Aware site and it really had my mind going! That is crazy stuff. I guess when I got the thing it stated all those things in the book. At that point I wanted to make sure that I was not going to get pregnant that i didn't care. Especially with DH just getting off a deployment. Well i had the thing in for 1 year no periods for 2 and it was really starting to freak me out no matter how normal it is. I called the OB clinic and they told me that the only appointment is with some lady that is a bitch and likes to give lectures. Screw that. I reached up and with 2 tugs it was out! I was free! Now we have to be careful and I am praying for a nice normal period. So now i get to go in for a PAP!!!

No comments: