Friday, June 20, 2008

The stresses of life....

I am rather stressed about many things in life. I know that we all are and we all tend to deal with it differently.

1 Granny and her cancer.... She has booted her live in bf cause he was a drunk. That is fine. Wonderful actually. Except for some financial benefits that he had. He was not rich but he had a job and helped her pay the house bills. My uncle has decided to go back to school to because a CPA and that is pretty much full time. He lives with Granny. Granny gets a social security check of not much for 2 people. Thank god her house is paid for! I feel that after this lovely vacation (thats another story) that we are going on i should get a night job (another story). At least a job to help with her electric bill.

2 Hubby comes home from work late and it really messes up the schedule of the kids. They are used to eating at about 430 and things cleaned up by 6 and we spend time with them before bed time at 7. When he gets home late that ruins them. They do not want to sleep because they want to spend time with daddy. I understand but sometimes i hate the NAVY!

3 My dog doesn't like my daughter... He has an attitude and likes to pee in her room! i mean it is funny but not at the same time! I am sure when she stops being mean to him he will stop peeing in her room!

4 We are going to Minnesota for a week in August. I really do not mind going there. After all it is hubby family. BUT We were supposed to have a wedding next year in May. We were going to use our tax money and pay for it. But we need to pay off some bills before we do that. We are already married and we are just doing it for family and picture sake. OH and his family believes that if we do not get married we are going to hell. WTF. I believe in God and all that but they are a bit over the top. He has not told his family what is going on and when we get there i am going to get questioned about it. I am not gonna be a happy camper. Why can't he just tell them before we get there? I do not understand. I don't understand the lack of communication with him and his family.

5 A night job... Hubby told me that he doesn't know if he will be able to watch the kids at night while i work. I have not mentioned this to anyone in the family. Granny has done so much for me that i feel like this is the least that i can help her with. The kids sleep at 7 i mean really how hard is it?

6 Back to the vacation... I am really scared and stressed over this Florida trip. I am scared to Fly with Little Dude, the stress of going on vacation. I am sure that i will be fine once it all starts. Oh did i mention i am taking the dog with us on the plane!!! That is if they have not raised the prices for that crap too!


I think that is all my bitching for now. I need to clean. Read some things on how to blog better and go from there.

No comments: